Cyclones are small, easy to maintain, and provide high classification efficiency, but this classification efficiency is greatly influenced by feeding pressure, density and flux. The Cyclone Automatic Control System detects the feeding pressure, density, flux and liquid level of the pump pond; achieves optimal control of feeding density, pressure and liquid level of the pump pond by controlling both the filling water in a pump pond and the frequency conversion of the feeding pump.
1. Multi-parameter detection and control make the cyclone system stable and reliable;
2. Automatic, manual switching function makes the system more manageable;
3. Highly reliable instrument configuration makes system more durable;
4. Good fuzzy control software makes system more intellect;
5. User-friendly configuration screen makes the operation more simple and convenient.
Applications in the field of coal automation